The Buckinghamshire Craft Guild accepts applications all the year round from established and practising designer makers living in or near Buckinghamshire.
The benefits of being a member of the Guild are invaluable to our makers, for example
- To be part of our special team, sharing in the daily running of our gallery once or twice a month alongside another maker, meeting our visitors and demonstrating your techniques where practical.
- To have the opportunity to sell work through our gallery and our online shop and have a presence on our website.
- To forge new collaborations and learn from other skilled makers.
- To have an opportunity to take part in in-house and external exhibitions and showcases.
- To have the chance to run paid workshops where possible for other makers within the Guild and for the public, sharing knowledge and having fun.
- To benefit from publicity via Instagram, Facebook and other web promotions.
- Join in with occasional group trips to museums and galleries